1. Return shipping cost is your responsibility.
2. A 15% restocking fee will be taken off purchase price.
3. We only refund purchase price minus 15% fee & shipping eg $140 fee (tower)
4. Shipping Cost for Tower is $140 this will be taken off the sale price when free shipping.
5. If you were charged eg $100 shipping the remaining $40 will also taken out of refund.
6. You will need to supply details as the original purchaser, order number.
7. Refunds will be credited via the paypal payment made only.
8. Assembled, Used or damaged products will NOT be accepted.
9. Not Refund if your existing Bimini does not fit under the tower.
1. Wakeboard tower boxes may be opened and parts carefully inspected.
2. We ask that you NOT remove the contents or protective coverings.
3. Parts are carefully foam wrapped and carefully packaged in a specific
sequence to avoid damage during shipping.
4. All other products we sell, feel free to carefully remove them from the packaging.
5. Do not assemble product unless you are sure that you will keep them.
6. All products returned must not be damaged in any way.
7. All parts must be included with the return.
8. Returned products must be in new and re sellable condition.
9. Damaged, assembled or Used products will not be accepted.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Kneeboard Combo racks
Surf/Wake board racks
Tower Speakers Casing Pods
Indy warrants against manufactures defects to the original owner fo 5 years from date of purchase.
Indy will supply parts for the repair of any material cracks that are a result of a manufacturing defect.
The Polished, Anodized & Powder Coated finish or polished stainless steel surfaces are specifically excluded.
Bungee cords, foam, plastic, nylon, rubber parts, mirror surfaces & casing, material cover are also excluded.
Speakers are covered by a one year warranty.
Any modifications or improper use, not approved in writing, shall void this warranty.
Please read warnings on labels and installation guide.
During manufacturing, production and packing sometimes imperfections occur.
These imperfections are not defects or warranty claims.
Please use common sense when it comes to complaints about, scratches, polish marks,
anodised marks and small imperfections.