FORWARD FACING INDY MAX TOWER
GLOSSY BLACK Powder coated finish.
The Liquid Max wakeboard tower has been on the market now for 1 season, without a doubt it is the easiest tower to install in after sales market, even a person without any tower installation experience can work it out quickly.
Featuring the modern forward facing tower design, it looks at home on any style of boat large or small. The top bar is rock sold from side to side there are no welds or joins. The curve end slip into the top tubes of the side bars which can rotate outwards to the required stance for the width of your boat.
Using our smooth rotating deck mounts AU innovative patent, you can easily mount on the top or angled sides of your boats deck. Drilling only 1 hole at each mount, the bolts or hidden inside the mounts. Making the mounting system clean and smooth looking like a factory fit. When you go to lower the tower, the tower will pivot forwards and the front deck mounts will rotating under slight pressure whilst you lower it. No other tower on the market is like this.
· Easy to install
· No complicated fitting or alignment.
· DIY 2 – 4 hours to fit.
· 1 person to lower for storage.
· Fits boat 17 – 25ft long.
· 82 inches to 102 inches wide mounting.
· 55 inches tow point from mounting position.
· 2.25 inch 6063 Aircraft seamless Aluminium.
· CNC 6061 Aircraft Aluminiun fittings.
· 316 Marine grade Stainless M12 bolts and washers.
· Anodized coating or Glossy powder coated Black.
· Best deck mounts on the market.
· Solid one piece top bar section.